Thursday, March 10, 2011

are we there yet?

the extra~extra patience thing~no probs there... the no online shopping thing...starting to wear on me. Each email is like a test. I am trying to focus on free things to enjoy. here goes....


reading books with the girls. It really is fun, and maybe the time I save typing in my credit card info can now be spent reading some of our old favorites.


finding forgotten treasures in my closet. I came across these old (now new!) moccasin wedges. I never wore them and I forgot that I love them! This is another great way to spend all my new free time...closet shopping!!


the Bird's bedhead...the most enjoyable free thing I can think of...

2 comments:

Jim said...

As the precious child's dad I have had the pleasure of combing through this cute little nest of hair. Depending on how long we wait to get the knots out it could take up to 1 hour to get it smooth again.

Maggie said...

Birds bed hair is rockin'!!!!!