Saturday, March 19, 2011

ear it is...

I always forget how much I love earrings. They add so much to an outfit. My 3 current faves are:
these vintage~looking serpents are awesome because they are clip-ons and go with anything...


these were one of my very last online purchases before the crack down. After a couple drinks I might find myself googling and bookmarking everything "xo" or "heart" or "fringe" or "feather"...you get the idea...and I came across these. I had to have them and wear them pretty much everyday. They are tiny and gold and so cute...


these Saint Claude earrings were a gift...from myself...and I really apprecited them :) They are super long and can't be worn while holding a babe (very dangerous).

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love when I give myself gifts...especially fashionable gifts other humans become jelly over :o) c'est la vie hunnies