Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my little Gem...

my three girls are my life...I love them all equally, and more than I am able to express; however, Eenie truly is the best baby in the world. I was poking around Old Navy and came across this little romper:

each line I read I was like: UH HUH! YES! That's her!! That's my Eenie!!
apparently she is a true Gemini...

not only is she curious and talkative and smart and extremely fun at parties :) she is super loving. she gives the hugest drooliest kisses. she (usually) lets me snuggle and squeeze her to the point where it's not only uncomfortable for her but for everyone watching.

she is the perfect baby...
and I can't imagine our home without her.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love Eenie...she was so tired at Father's party, but hung out nearly all night long (laughing, smiling and being so Eenie-like). 'Lil babe made my night.