Tuesday, April 12, 2011

elephant in the room

spotted this elephant print blazer while cruising the Topshop store online and knew I would have to get it:

it will be a perfect spring staple and I am picturing it with something along these lines:
the pic doesn't do this Banana Republic tee justice. the colors are so much brighter in person. the pink is neon and so perf for spring and summer



these Genetic Denim cutoff cargo shorts from Shopbop (my absolute fave online store 'cause they are shipping out of Wisconsin so I can order something this morning and get it tomorrow afternoon...nearly instant gratification)

these gold leather woven sandals from ASOS. they remind me of shoes I might have had when I was little...and probs around the same price at only 44 US dollhairs.

little straw clutch (also ASOS). super cutie!

No comments: