Thursday, April 28, 2011

~etsy~

my friend Erika (technically Chi's friend, but Chi got used to sharing her friends ages ago) and I always talk Etsy. E had some amazing crap made for her wedding by various Etsy sellers, and it is always exciting to see what new stores/items we might stumble upon. here are some Etsy obsessions I am saying: mo' p'ease to:


these adorable crayons...tea pots and tea cups?! shut up!!! so so super cutie!!

this book light. I found and purchased one of these about a year or two ago. at first, Babe was like: wha?!?!?! but then he began to realize its true awesomeness and I think he grew to heart it as much as I.


this Chicago wood block. no. explanation. needed.


la~la~la~la~love the idea of kids having their own personalized stationary for thank yous and such...

happy Etsying, to Erika and all!! ~oxoxo~

3 comments:

Maggie said...

YES PLEASE AND Mo'PEASE!!!! Buying that Chicago block and telling everyone I made it myself. Teapot crayons...order already pending. Book light added to my list for half bday gift (coming up soon huns).

Erika Duffey said...

Ahhhhh!!! My body just went numb from the excitement of being recognized by my favorite blogger on the planet. Love you, Mo! I gots more stores to share wif ewe :) <3

Kit O'Leary said...

E! Mo!! omg, you guys find the best CRAP on etsy! i'm totally getting the chicago block and the william stationary!!!