Thursday, April 21, 2011




I am so excited that on Saturday's Easter Vigil I will finally be confirmed! despite going to Catholic grade school, high school and college, I was never confirmed. now, the wait is nearly over! after a long long LONG time coming I will finally make the sacrament. Mother is my sponsor and I've chosen the name Anthony as I've always felt very close to Saint Anthony. (Anthony is also Father's confirmation name)

in any other situation, the thought of being in church for over 3 hours might make me cringe, but I am very much looking forward to it! so while everyone else is out there in their crop tops sipping some Four Loko (or whatever the kids are doing these days...) I will be spending my Saturday night in a darkened church receiving my 5th sacrament...I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

i'll be there with you, little sister. right in between you and Mother. ;)

john said...

whatever

Maggie said...

Cannot wait to see my seester become a man :) I am very proud of you.