Saturday, April 16, 2011

~vintage love with my gorge gorge Chi~

soooooo much fun on this rainy/snowy day in the City. Chi and I have been soooo excited for our antiquing trip and it was muy muuuy perf!!! the three besties (Chi, Meow and Magee...and Mother too!!) hit up some cutie antique spots and had a ba~ba~ba~ba~blast, man.

was soooooo tempted to get this for the Bird, but Magee talked me out of it 'cause Birdie's already got this adorable lunchbox and we are not trying to spoil Bird anymore...

LOOOOOOVE hat boxes!!! so perfect for storing undies, camis, bras....

I've been searching for the perfect set of suitcases to use as drawers. I am determined to make them work in our limited space...part deco/part utility storage...I want to put them in our living space and try to instill some semblance of order...

Chi and I were obsessing over all the lovely ladies gloves. totally trying to let us think of how our Gram lived, and totally trying to let me remember what I want to name our next baby girl ;)


Thank you to my GORGEOUS sister Chi for organizing our outing~~~LOOOOOOVE Chi sooooooo much...la~la~la~LOOOOOOVE me some Chi!

1 comment:

Kit O'Leary said...

you've got to get a better shot of those beautiful gloves and a shout out to the man of the house. he was awesome... so sweet and great taste. i think he has an etsy shop or a bunch of those sellers he has in his store have etsy shops. i'm sure you had noticed on some of the tags. :-p