Tuesday, May 24, 2011

butterflies and other beauties

apparently I am on some sorta butterfly tip lately. before we welcomed our little butterfly friend (seen here), I got this purse:


I found it here at Topshop and fell in love~ here are some other new lovey pets I couldn't resist...


these lipstick studs, also found at Topshop, had me at 'ello. they immediately called to mind Mother's perpetual red lips and as far as impulse purchases go, these top the list.


maybe I am on an earring tip too, 'cause I've been finding myself looking at earrings more than usual. I snagged these ASOS drop earrings because the color screamed SUMMER!!


I. love. Clueless. I love everything about it. I love each and every character. I love the soundtrack. I love the clothes. I even loved the Clueless television series for the 3 seasons it aired. so when I saw this tank at Forever 21, it was a no-brainer. literally.

2 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

can i have those drop earrings when you don't need them anymore?

Maggie "b0b" O'Leary said...

Can I have all your clothes, jewels and lollies when you don't need them anymore? Drop earrings with peach vintage dress and other thingzzz?