Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~friends forever~

I was looking for an activity that Birdie, her friend and I could work on together. we needed something quiet and I wanted something that wouldn't be a complete waste of money. I came across this

adorable, right?! unfortunately it was suggested for 8 years and up...

I used to kill at making friendship bracelets. I love them. a couple years ago, Magee and I scored ourselves a whole slew of bracelets at Nordstrom and I still wear them. they stand for friendship, they remind me of that day, they are (another) something I share with one of my sisters...there is nothing better!

now I want some more to add to my collection. last night, while still pining over what could have been with aforementioned bracelet loom, I found the following new cuties...

these Michelle Roy designs are so bling bling ;) they are for all your fancy~lady friends.


I LOVE this one! it's adorable! it would make a perfect thank~you gift for your special little buddy.


OCHIE MAMA!! this big baby is gonna run you 425 U.S. meatballs. this is for your friend who listens to your problems, watches your kids, bails you outta prison, gives you organs and other body parts...or a seester.

~thank you for being a friend~
(I am Blanche, Chi is Pussycat, Magee is Ma and Mother is Rose)

3 comments:

Erika Duffey said...

I miss you, Blanche! Come hang 10 on Hoyne soonsies? xo

Kit O'Leary said...

I'm not typically one to bust hairs but actually, I am Ma and Magee is Pussycat.

♥ oxo ♥ mo said...

I stand corrected. I was thinking that exact thing last night...lying in bed awake...cold. hungry. tired. shaking over my blunder.