Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birdie wants some wings...


every time the Bird sees a dandelion she races up to make a wish. at first, she would wish for toys and trips and things I can actually give her.

then she started wishing to be 18, and it broke my heart.

then she began wishing that she could have wings so that she could fly to heaven and meet the angels...and it freaked me out.

when I told her that I wanted her to stay here with us she got upset. she said she would come back.

I don't want her to ever stop dreaming for things, and at this point in her life I don't want anything to feel impossible...

so my next wishes will be that Birdie will always be 4 1/2 and that she will never EVER EVER leave me.

'cause that's me. I'm just a little more realistic like that...

2 comments:

Erika Duffey said...

<3 this pic. <3 YOU!!!

Kit O'Leary said...

she made two penny wishes in the wicker park fountain:

1.) wish i was big, BIG, BIGGER!
2.) wish i will go to sophia's party and got cake and presents and candy and ?!?...

can't brenember what else but it was a bunch of crap. LOVE BIRDIE!!!!! xoxoxo