Monday, June 13, 2011

uniform bliss

I am thrilled that next year the Bird will wear a uniform to school! I absolutely loved my uniform when I was younger. I would ask to wear it to church and on a couple occasions I slept in it. (I sacrificed comfort for fashion at a very young age...) now it is Birdie's turn to fall in love! I can't wait to see my baby in this little plaid jumper,


a freshly pressed blouse,


saddle shoes just like I used to have,


and tons and tons of matching accessories! eeeeeeeekkk!!! finger dance!!!

(I wanted to order Mais a uniform too, but Babe says it's a waste of money. boo. he's always putting the kibosh on my awesome idears. double boo.)

2 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

excited fingers!!! she is going to look so cutie. just like we did. =D

whatever said...

Mother dressed you so nicely, you were the best dressed girls at St Anne School:-)