Tuesday, July 19, 2011

water marbling

my cousin Amy~the cutest, most awesome teenager I know~came for a visit last week and introduced us to the incredible art of water marbling.

we picked out some colors. Amy told me the easiest ones to work with are the Pure Ice nail polishes...super cheap and available at Wal~Mart?! yes!! anyway, these are the polishes we had so this is what we used:


Amy made it look super easy. she said to do both her hands takes her about 15 minutes. I'm thinking when I do it myself I will have to devote several hours.




after creating a design in the water, I dipped my finger...


then picked Amy's nose ;)


and: voila!! serious, I know everyone always says the pic doesn't do it justice and blah blah blah, but this time for real. it looked so amazing!!!



thank you, Amy ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My mom is going to LOVE that!!!!!

whatever said...

Amy is so talented!!!