Wednesday, July 27, 2011

tulle love

last saturday we attended one of my niece's birthday parties held at an adorable little art studio in Oak Park. it totally got me thinking about and excited for Birdie's upcoming birthday. growing up, my brothers, sisters, and I were always given the option of a birthday party with friends or a family party where we were able to choose a big gift. I've continued this tradition and have planned family activities for the past few birthdays, so it's been awhile since we've had a big birthday bash...and I'm thinkin' it's time!!

the dance studio Birdie has danced at for the past 3~yes, three years (so weird)~offers dance parties, so I was thinking that might be cute...then I saw this at Chloe's TuTu Sweet Shoppe:
tutus as a party favor?! I love it! and you know what else I love?? these:
tulle legwarmers. I can just picture them riding up on Eenie's ginormo thighs and I want them in every color.

for the party boys, superhero capes! and with my new sewing machine, I could sew some initials or something on the back!

whoa boy, now I might be getting crazy...but, my baby only turns 5 once, right? and like I always say: what my baby wants, my baby gets ;)


*Melissa, owner of Chloe's TuTu Sweet Shoppe, has offered our readers a 10% discount through the end of september!! just type 'MosDiscount' in the box at checkout and score yourself some custom tutus or (my fave) tulle legwarmers!* thank you, Melissa oxo

1 comment:

whatever said...

I love sewing....when are you coming over?