Monday, September 19, 2011

5 fall faves $50 and under

even a girl on a budget needs to have something to look forward to, don't you think? the change of season requires a change of wardrobe, even if it's only a piece here or there...so here!

I foundthis 'Madonna' vintage sweater at Urban 1972 for just $34 and fell in love! it's so super versatile and would be perfect for the warmer autumn days and beyond.

also at Urban 1972,this studded motorcycle jacket for a little old $50, would be an amazing staple for a rocking fall wardrobe.


oh ASOS, ASOS, ASOS, how you taunt me with your amazing jeans and prices. these ASOS black super skinnies are no exception. and at$45.74, it's like: duh.


every girl needs a little leopard, and thisJessica Simpson leopard wrap bracelet for $38 at Endless provides the perfect amount of "rrreoww" to any outfit.



can someone please answer me this: am I the last person in the world to know that Avon sells shoes?? I couldn't believe when I happened upon these cuff wedge booties at Avon for $49.99. dang! you learn something new every day...

3 comments:

Vanessa S. said...

Are you on pinterest? I think you would love it (I do, in a neglect-my-child kind of way.) If you're on there, I want to follow you. If not, I'll send you an invite to check it out.

Suzanne said...

a) yes, i think you're the last person to know avon sells shoes & b) i agree with the comment above re pinterest. i heart pinning, hard.

Carolyn said...

I love pinning! And Avon!