Wednesday, September 7, 2011

girl interrupted

this girl. me.

since my Bird's been doing the whole school thing, I've been expecting at least an hour or two of downtime while Maisy and Een nap. today especially, I reeeeaaaally wanted to just rest on the couch and relax.

instead, ten minutes into nap time, Eenie's "Maaaaaaaamaaaaaa." got louder and louder, so I brought her onto the couch with me in the hope that Mais would still nap. she didn't. so no naps for anyone.

at least I was able to get some pics of the couch time Eenie and I shared...
I remember doing this to my mom and all of my girls do the same thing. the second I close my eyes to rest (or fake sleep) they scream in my face, pull on my mouth, put their fingers up my nose, try to lift my eyelids...how rude!

★★★don't forget to leave a comment under the post for the Baby Bonkie Giveaway!!! good luck!

5 comments:

Maggie "b0b" O'Leary said...

Love this vintage looking camera work...how do I create this effect on my own?!?!

♥ oxo ♥ mo said...

your big sister can help you ;)

Denise said...

Pictures are adorable!!!

Denise Alberino
www.clothinglabels4u.com

Kit O'Leary said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8&feature=related

Kit O'Leary said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8&feature=related