Friday, September 16, 2011

small packages

yesterday at Target, I discovered another reason to loooooove this season...trick or treat sized...anything! I found a box of 60 itty bitty bags of Pirates Booty, (you know those awesome puffed Cheetos~esque snack?) teeny tiny bags of Florida's Natural fruit nuggets, and about a million eensy candy bars (which are irresistible in large part to their size, as anything in miniature size just screams "cuteness" and my brain and hands make me take it home)

so anyway, the thing that makes these little things so HUGE is that~as I've mentioned before~ my baby Bird eats practically nothing. when I pack her lunch, she asks for a rice cake. when she returns home at the end of the day, the rice cake will have tiny little bites all around the edge and that's about it. but when I showed her how cute and little these new snacks were, she got very excited. she said she would eat them, and she's usually a girl of her word.

so now, I can't wait to look inside that lunchbox this afternoon and see just how much little Little ate...

Happy Friday, and...★★★don't forget to leave a comment under the post for the Baby Bonkie Giveaway!!! good luck!

3 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

might be short a few packages after today. meer heer

Kit O'Leary said...

might be short a few packages after today. meer heer

Jackie said...

We featured your blog today: http://southernbelleshoppes.ning.com/group/southern-belles-who-blog/forum/topics/fashion-style-blogs - We hope you join us on our virtual online shopping mall.
See you soon,
Jackie.