Tuesday, November 22, 2011

perfect: [adj., n. pur-fikt; v. per-fekt]

I realize that some people are hesitant to use the word, but if the shoe fits...

yesterday my man threw a tiny little surprise party for me. Mother, Father, all of my siblings, siblings' offspring and significant others, and us. and, it was perfect.

really, it was. I looked up the definition, and it fits...perfectly.

a : being entirely without fault or defect : flawless
b : satisfying all requirements : accurate
c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept
d : faithfully reproducing the original; specifically : letter-perfect
e : legally valid

especially that last part. this party was definitely legally valid.

thank you for making my birthday perfect. I love you all so much ♥

2 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

was purrrrrrrrrfect! xo <3

whatever said...

Happy 30th, but seriously you look 18!