Monday, December 5, 2011

man~child monday *20 weeks 5 days*

this afternoon, my best friend/baby's godmother took me to our Level 2 ultrasound. after 2 weeks of constant worry, endless prayers, and countless google searches I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. we were told that baby boy doesn't have any markers for a genetic disorder and that he is looking normal and healthy and growing just as he should be. I can't even begin to express how blessed I feel. not only to hear this news, but to have the amazing support that was shown to me. my family, my best friend, and my 2 college besties were unbelievable and I really don't know what kind of a wreck I'd have been without them.

I am overwhelmed right now. I'm overcome with gratitude to God for the people in my life, for the power of prayer, and for the health of our son ♥

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, so sweet. What WONDERFUL news!! So happy for you, can't wait to meet that little boy of yours :-)

Kristen said...

Aww, so sweet. What WONDERFUL news!! So happy for you, can't wait to meet that little boy of yours :-)