Monday, December 12, 2011

man~child monday *21 weeks 5 days*

o.k., so I've already been told by m'man that any article of clothing that says: Daddy's Little...(insert anything here) is totally and completely OUT. it was explained to me when I came across a little romper that read 'Daddy's Lil Helper' and I got a "Hell NO." I get that. I'm not a huge fan of Mommy's little or Daddy's little anything either, so this is not a problem for me.

we do have a little source of contention when it comes to...
the sailor suit.
(like this adorable one found here on Etsy)
I loooooove sailor suits. I can't get enough of them. sailor anything, actually. sailor dresses for little girls, sailor jewelry for me, sailor hats for dogs...and sailor suits on little boys.
obviously, Babe isn't feeling them so much. I think he finds them too feminine or geeky or if nothing else, just plain lame.

I couldn't tell you why, though.

I mean it's not like anyone is going to think your baby is really a sailor; like he's wearing a legit uniform. people won't think your baby is a dork, right? they'd just think the parents' were losers, and that I can deal with.

so, am I a loser?

if I put my man~child in a sailor suit will you point at him and laugh, or will you just smile and call him a nerd behind his back?

1 comment: