Friday, January 27, 2012

it's been a while...

I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting,
But I'm here now.
~Ms. Britney Jean Spears-Timberlake-Alexander-Federline-Trawick

and, it's Friday!!!

~favorite photo friday~





the past couple weeks have been filled with ear infections and vomitting and grumpiness and a general feeling of being tired and overwhelmed.

but now we're back...

and better than ever!

baby boy is growing big and strong. (based on what I look like I'd venture to say he's at least 12 pounds by now)

Eenie is talking up a storm. if we ask her about her about her baby she will say, "brother!" or "Jimmy!"

Mais is as strong-willed as ever, but is completely off her Nuks which is a relief (and a long time coming),

and

the Bird has mastered the art of tying her shoes.

silly or not, I feel such an immense amount of pride in this accomplishment.

shoe tying has always been up there on my list of things that I worried I wouldn't be able to teach.

tying shoes and riding a bike without training wheels. those are my top two.

so with one down, I'm feeling confident that this spring we'll be able to knock off number two.

have a wonderful weekend!

~oxo~

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay!!!! You're back!!!!! I've been missing you, and as much as Suri has been keeping me entertained, no 6 year old (no matter how funny or astute) measures up to your degree of clarity and hilarity of life. Welcome back, I can now start my day.

whatever said...

Congrats to Keely for shoetying!