Thursday, March 22, 2012

an apple a day

my favorite times of recent are the weekdays that Birdie is at school, Eenie is napping, and Mais and I have our relaxation time in my bed.

it's just the two of us.

and I'm able to focus solely on Mae Mae and the little girl she's turning into.

and sometimes I even let her eat in bed...on Babe's side, of course.

today something about her eating an apple the way she was struck me as funny.
something about it made her seem so grown up.
something about it made me sad.

but then she gave it to me to throw out.
and I saw that she had destroyed one side of the apple and left the other almost completely intact.
and then she spit a seed into my hand.
and she was my little baby again.


,

3 comments:

Kit O'Leary said...

Is that what all that hollerin was about? ;-p

Kit O'Leary said...

Is that what all that hollerin was about? ;-p

Constance said...

Yummy! New fan From--www.thecraftyreporter.blogspot.com!