Friday, March 2, 2012

freaking friday

here we are.

and it's March.

and our baby is coming in April.

and I'm kinda freaking.

I'm freaking because I'm a little nervous, because I have no idea what to expect, because I still have so much to do, and most of all I'm freaking because I am just so unbelievably excited.

I cannot wait to meet this little boy.

I can't wait to get to know his personality (between his nighttime dance parties and his general non~stop movement, I'm getting a very wild vibe), I can't wait to see who he looks like (I'm hoping he's a little mini~me to his dad), and I can't wait to watch how the girls interact with him. (I think they'll be amazing.)

I get butterflies when I think about how quickly things are happening, how with that first breath our family and our lives will be forever changed, and how without even meeting him I am already so incredibly in love with this little baby.

I am freaking.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I freaking LOVE everything about this post. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!!!